Please note: Heads Up Pediatrics, PLLC is currently NOT accepting new patients.
Physician-directed, Quality Concussion Care, dedicated to youth sports concussion research and education.
- To provide comprehensive pediatric and adolescent concussion evaluation and management using best practice guidelines and current resources.
- To advance the scientific knowledge of concussions in youth sports through dedicated research.
- To educate the community about concussions, including youth sports organizations, parents, players and coaches.
To expedite your appointment, please arrive a few minutes early to complete registration forms so that we have all the necessary information to treat your child.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
In order to determine whether your child has sustained a concussion, assessments and tests specific to concussion, such as vestibular-oculomotor screening, are necessary. These are not routinely done by primary care physicians and general pediatricians. The initial visit can take 1-2 hours, depending on the applicability of computerized neurocognitive testing with ImPACT, the need for management skills training, as well as other factors. During your initial appointment, we will explain everything in detail and answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to meeting you and your child and providing the quality, comprehensive medical care you expect and deserve.
- We are conveniently located off Exit 16 off the I-95 highway in New Rochelle, NY, approximately 25 minutes from Manhattan, 20 min from the George Washington Bridge, and 20 min from Stamford, CT
- Upon entering the Radisson building, take the “Corporate Towers” Elevators to the 9th floor, Suite 901.
Free parking is available.